Here’s our Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra review. In this review, we’re going to take a closer look at the ingredients, benefits, dosage directions, and potential side effects of Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra, to see if it’s worth your money and how it compares to other top-rated fat burners on sale.
Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra Review Summary
- 3-in-1 formula that claims to help improve energy levels, physical performance and boost fat burning
- Comes as a powder
- 60 x 5g servings
- Good mixability with water
- Great taste
- Pretty pricey, prices range from $49.90 on up
- Effective nootropic ingredients for boosting performance and energy levels, not as effective for burning fat
- Mostly positive customer reviews
About Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra
Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra by Body Science (also known as BSc) is a pre-workout supplement with a 3-in-1 formula. The blend of thermogenic, nootropic and performance formula claims to boost cognitive functions and physical performance, burn fat, and help you cope with stressors better. At least that’s what the label says.
However, in order to find out for ourselves if Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra is an effective supplement as it claims to be, we decided to make this review. So, let’s get started. Read along and find out what we think of it and if it is a good purchase.
How Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra Works
As already stated, Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra consists of a 3-in-1 thermogenic, nootropic, and performance formula.
Its thermogenic formula consists of a blend of Garcinia, Green Tea, Guarana, Green coffee beans, and Acetyl L-Carnitine. This mix claims to help increase metabolism and the number of calories burned. In other words, it can help you lose weight and burn fat.
The nootropic formula of Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra contains four nootropics – Caffeine, Ashwagandha, Brahmi, and Inositol. Nootropics are substances that improve cognitive functions. By these four ingredients working together, they can increase your mental focus and energy.
The performance formula consists of Caffeine, Garcinia, Guarana, Chromium, and Acetyl L-Carnitine. By helping you fight fatigue and reducing the recovery time, these ingredients can help you push harder in the gym.
To see if these ingredients are actually effective, let’s dig deeper and check each ingredient individually.
Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra Ingredients
If we look at the ingredient list, it may look complicated at first. However, at a second glance, you can see that Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra’s main ingredients are Caffeine, Garcinia (Hydrocitric acid) , Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi), and Ashwagandha. Other ingredients include Vitamin B3, Myo-inositol, and chromium.
Here are the ingredients in Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra, explained in more detail;
- Caffeine – Probably everyone has heard of caffeine. It is naturally found in coffee, one of the most popular daily consumed beverages in the world. Caffeine has a boosting effect on your energy levels and cognitive functions.
If consumed in optimal dosages, most people won’t experience side effects. However, large amounts of caffeine can cause anxiety, acid reflux, high blood pressure, etc.
For adults, it is recommended up to 400mg/day, and for pregnant women and breastfeeders up to 220mg/day.
- Acetyl- L-Carnitine – This is a form of L-Carnitine, which is an often-used ingredient in weight loss supplements. Although it is claimed that Acetyl-L-Carnitine can help in fat loss, studies show limited results. Potential weight loss is attributed to increased physical activity rather than the direct usage of L-Carnitine.
However. Acetyl-L-Carnitine can be beneficial for oxidative stress, blood pressure, and inflammation.
- Bacopa monnieri – Bacopa monnieri is a nootropic that improves cognitive functions, acts as stress relief, and has an antioxidant effect. However, it is not advised to take it in conjunction with other anxiolytics. Also, it can cause some minor side effects such as nausea, cramping, and diarrhea.
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is a herb that has an anxiolytic effect. In other words, it reduces anxiety and cortisol levels. Also, studies suggest that it can help in the performance of untrained individuals, increment of testosterone levels, and glucose metabolism. However, more studies need to be done in order to fully confirm these benefits.
Ashwagandha is safe for most people and doesn’t have harmful side effects. However, some people may experience mild drowsiness and sedation.
- Garcinia – Garcinia is a fruit used in culinary for its flavor enhancement attributes. Also, studies on rats suggest that Garcinia has fat-burning properties. However, the same results failed to be replicated in human studies.
How to Use Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra
Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra comes in the form of powder and it is easily soluble in water. It comes in four flavors: Watermelon, Passionfruit, Blue Raspberry, and Grape.
Each package of 300g is enough for 60 x 5g servings. Whether you plan to use Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra as a pre-workout or as a fat burner determines how you should take it.
If you plan to use it as a pre-workout, take 1 x 10g of Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra 20 minutes before the workout. For fat burning, take it twice a day, 1 x 5g in the morning, and 1 x 5g before lunch.
However, due to its high caffeine levels, make sure you don’t take it too late in the evening so that it doesn’t disrupt your sleep cycle.
Most of the customer reviews are positive and people are generally happy with Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra as pre-workout and its energy-boosting effects. Also, people are happy with its flavors, which is always a plus.
Before and After Results: What to Expect?
If you are looking for an effective pre-workout to boost your energy and get you pumped for the gym session, this just might be the one. Quickly after the consumption, you will start feeling Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra working and you will be motivated to kill the workout.
However, it doesn’t deliver its fat-burning promises. It has very limited ingredients with no proven effects to make noticeable results. Hydroxycut Shred Ultra works poorly as an appetite suppressant, which is important if you are looking for an effective fat burner. It’s missing many core ingredients that would make it more effective at doing what it claims – including cayenne extract, green tea extract, and Glucomannan.
Cost and Where to Buy?
Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra can be purchased on various online supplements stores.
However, its prices differ from site to site. Make sure you check different online stores because prices can vary quite a bit.
Its price ranges from $49.90 on up. This makes Hydroxyburn one of the more expensive pre-workout supplements on the market. It doesn’t quite keep up with the best-rated fat burners in terms of value for money.
Does Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra Have Side Effects?
The ingredients are safe for most people. However, some ingredients, such as caffeine and Bacopa monnieri can cause minor side effects. Check with your doctor to see if Hydroxyburn shred Ultra is suitable for you.
Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra: The Bottom Line
Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra has some good nootropic ingredients that can help you boost energy levels, improve cognitive functions and enhance performance. This makes it an effective pre-workout. However, it fails to deliver its fat-burning promises. There are just not enough effective ingredients in it to give you noteworthy fat loss results.
If you planned to purchase Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra for its “fat-burning properties”, there are better choices on the market. Especially at that price range.
To conclude, Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra can be a great pre-workout but don’t expect it to help you lose weight and get shredded. Also, it is pretty pricey, which will be a downside for a lot of people.
Be sure to check our site for more info on weight loss supplements!